There are a number of small, quick improvements you can make to your home to add thousands—to tens of thousands—of dollars in value to the listing price of your home. This includes…
- Staging your home for a quick sale
- Improving the exterior of your home by mowing the lawn, weeding gardens, cleaning stains off your driveway, touching up rough paint jobs, trimming bushes and other curb-appealing improving tasks
- Making simple repairs and maintenance, including fixing: squeaky doors, chipped bath tubs and other tiles, leaky taps, cracked plaster, seals, painting, etc.
- Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning
- Decluttering and depersonalizing
If you’re unsure how to do any of the above—just give us a call and we’ll give you all the top staging and home-improvement that we’ve collected over the years (and are proven value-adders!).